Happy Sunday I hope you're outside. Read below to find out what happened this week in the lives of 8 mediocre comedians.
👶 What’s new
- We're launching MERCH this week. Yes you read that right. If you ever wanted to wear our brand on your body just to show the world that you're part of the zeitgeist, now is your chance.
- Here's what's on the menu: crewneck, zip up hoodie, bone t-shirt, black t-shirt, trucker hat, phone case, and, of course, a mouse pad
- You can get it on fanjoy.co or on our website on Friday, 6/18
Wednesday → We hosted a ping pong speed dating tournament at SPIN in NYC. People played ping pong, flirted, danced, and drank. We think it was a huge success and people even told us so 😌. We have confirmed that people got each others numbers, some went home together, and some are planning dates.
🔜 What's Coming
Not just merch but lots of merch CONTENT. Launching 6/18 :) Don't miss it.
MORE live events in NYC (and surrounding areas). Stay tuned for more info...
Real housewives best to worst ranking (based on most recent season): (Brought to you by Sarah Jannetti)
- Real Housewives of New York
- Real Housewives of New Jersey
- Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Real Housewives of Salt Lake City
- Real Housewives of Potomac
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Real Housewives of Dallas
- Real Housewives of Orange County
💝Dating tip of the week
Group dates. It might seem weird but hear me out. Inviting someone out to drinks, dinner, or dancing with your friends for a first date might be one of the funnest ways to get to know someone. Tell them to invite their friends too and you can get to know them in a low stakes environment and things will flow a lot easier and you get a better sense of who they actually are. Set up their friends with yours or just let that happen naturally. Try it and let us know if it went well or your night went up in flames. No promises.
editors note: Sarah and Lauren used to have a double dating Hinge profile. They loved it.
📊Dating trend of the week
Anti ghosting. Ok this might not be a trend but we're trying to make it one. Please just spend 30 seconds and write a text to someone saying you don't feel a connection and you wish them the best. It's really not that hard and it's an easy way for someone to get closure. We've all been ghosted and we all hate it, so stop doing it yourself. If you want advice on how to send a good anti-ghosting text, you can hit us up here.
That is all.
Happy Sunday hotties, go outside. See everyone on Tuesday at 10 PM ET on Clubhouse.
The NYU Girls
Follow us : )